The purpose of the Sauna is to create an environmnet where poeple aim to relax in dry heat, to expell all the toxines present on our skin.
In our comfortable wooden cabin the temperature can vary from 60° to 100° degrees.
In order to get all the benefits and to better relax in our Sauna, we reccomend to proceed with the following steps:
- take a shower to remove all the outdoor remains, and dry carefully to help the skin to enable the expulsion of the toxines, once inside
- enter the Sauna naked or with the towels, and with the apposite slippers.
- Select as the suggested time set, 8 to 15 minutes, at a temperature of 64° (especially the first times), changing the temperature as it suits you better, up until 90°. The most reccomended temperature, for skin transpiration, is 80°.
- In order to maintain a good level of humidity and vapour, you can release some water on the lava stones, inside the sauna.
- At the end of the preset time, it is recommended to take another cool shower, in order to repristinate the standard temperature of your body.
Then it follows a resting phase, and then if you like, you can repeat the procedure, for other 5 to 10 minutes, followed by another shower, and further rest.
At the end of the cycle, it is important to reintegrate liquids in the body. At 4Star, we will leave some beverages at your disposal in the room you can enjoy a tea, an infuse and some water, which :)
If you are curious, contact us for a proposal, or directly book one of our Suite with Private Spa, to try our Finnish Sauna!
from 4Star Staff